The Best Juicer for your Home is now ready for your Juice Bar
With the Greenstar Pro, you can juice a wider variety of fruits and vegetables – from carrots and apples, to wheatgrass and pine needles, all without having to stop and change any parts! You can also use your Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer to make other delicious foods, such as, baby foods, breadsticks, nut butters, pâtés, frozen fruit sorbets, and much more! The Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer unleashes the very best nutrition that nature has to offer, utilizing advanced All Stainless-Steel Jumbo Twin Gears to get the most out of all your fruits and vegetables. The unique shape of Greenstar Pro’s Jumbo Twin Gears extracts more juice and performs better than other Twin Gear juicers. The new twin gears are coupled with other design improvements that make Greenstar Pro easier to set up, easier to use, and easier to clean than ever before.
The All Stainless-Steel Jumbo Twin Gears are an advanced impeller press system that rotates at a low 110 rpm and generates minimal heat while juicing. The Greenstar Pro also has magnetic and bioceramic technology embedded in the Jumbo Twin Gears that produces fresher juice that can be stored longer, with minimal loss of the precious enzyme and vitamin content in the juice. The magnetic and bioceramic technology contained within the Jumbo Twin Gears helps stabilize your fresh juices, allowing for longer storage times with less enzyme and nutrient loss.
- All Stainless Steel Twin Gears – The Greenstar Pro comes with all stainless steel twin gears for added durability, without sacrificing the quality of your juice.
- New Locking Mechanism – By changing the locking system from removable turning knobs to a stationary latching system, the new one snap step offers optimum convenience and an easier way to assemble and disassemble the machine.
- Added Safety – Greenstar Elite prevents injury by eliminating your chances of interacting with moving parts by including a safety switch system attached to the safety hood, which disables operation when the hood is removed. Also, all the parts that touch food are BPA-Free.
- Easy Clean Up – By combining parts through the new sleek design, there are fewer parts, which means there is less to clean. Additionally, the included safety hood can be used as a basket to cradle the juicing parts after cleaning providing you with storage space for drying without taking up any additional space on the counter.
- New Easy Grip Outlet Adjusting Knob – The knob has been re-designed to include easy grip ridges so you can easily grasp, turn and manually control the pressure inside the machine quickly so you can juice a wider variety of fruits and vegetables of different consistencies.
- Higher Yields – Designed to maximize the yield and nutritional value of your juice, Advanced Heavy Duty Jumbo Twin Gears, with the same magnetic and bioceramic technology as the original twin gears, extend the juicing process from two to three stages – crushing, mixing, and pressing.
- Increased Versatility - By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has now become much easier and more effective.
- Increased Value – By including only the most popular items into one convenient package, there is only one model to Greestar Elite and only one optional accessory – soft fruit outlet adjusting knob.
- Tamper Holder – Place the tamper into the tamper holder for added convenience
- Warranty – 15 Years for Household Use
- Juicing Knob
- Breadstick Knob
- Fine Screen
- Coarse Screen
- Homogenizing Blank (Open Blank)
- Breadstick Blank (Closed Blank)
- Exclusive Jumbo Twin Gears
- Glass Juice Pitcher
- Drip Tray
- Plastic Plunger
- Wooden Plunger
- Stainless Steel Strainer
- Scraper Set
- Regular GS Cleaning Brush
Greenstar Model Comparisons: Learn More
|Product||Greenstar Pro Professional Juicer|
|Juicer Type||Horizontal Twin Gear Masticating Juicer|
|Motor Power||165 Watts|
|Voltage||Available in 120V and 220V|
|Weight||27 lbs. (12.25 kg)|
|Dimensions||18.6" L x 12.4" W x 6.8" D|
|Warranty||15 Years for Household Use|