Refresh and recharge your body with this hydrating and energizing Watermelon Refresher juice recipe. With just a few simple ingredients (watermelon, cucumber, mint, and lime), you can restore your electrolytes, get a boost of energy, and attain a variety of vitamins and minerals from these powerful fruits and vegetables. Feel free to adjust the flavor by adding more or less mint leaves or limes to suit your taste buds. Enjoy this tangy and aromatic juice, perfect for those hot summer days.
6-7 cups watermelon, cubed
1 large cucumber, sliced
8 mint leaves
1-2 small limes
1. Dice up the watermelon into cubes that are no longer than 1-inch in diameter
2. Cut the cucumber into long slices that will fit the juicer
3. Cut the lime into small slices
4. Turn the outlet adjusting knob until it's about halfway loosened
5. Feed the produce into the juicer slowly, alternating between the watermelon and cucumber, and then the mint leaves and lime slices in between
6. Be sure to push your produce all the way down into the gears and make sure the feeding chute is clear before adding more
7. When you are done juicing, stir up the juice. Watermelon juiced has a tendency to settle
8. Pour into cups, serve, and enjoy
Get your Greenstar Elite here!
We post new videos every week! Subscribe and never miss a