Revolutionary Technology Combined with Innovative Design to Produce the Greenstar Elite
There are numerous juicers on the market attempting to convince you that they are more technologically advanced and superior to the Greenstar Juicer. However, Greenstar remains the best twin gear juicer due to its 5 revolutionary features including the complete mastication and some patented features:
1. Pocket Recesses: In order to reduce overall strain on the motor and extend the Greenstar's operating life, the teeth of the Twin Gears were designed with special pocket recesses to process harder vegetables more efficiently and easily.
2. Cutting Points: The Greenstar's Twin Gears feature special cutting points on each of the gears, allowing it to extract juice more efficiently and to handle sinewy vegetables like celery without getting tangled or clogged.
3. Pressure Adjusting Mechanism: Greenstar allows you to easily adjust the amount of pressure that is exerted inside the juicing chamber in order to effectively handle a wider variety of produce without jamming or clogging.
4. Nylon Safety Buffer: Unlike ordinary dual-gear juicers, Greenstar's Twin Gears feature a nylon safety buffer to prevent steel shavings from inadvertently entering your juice by keeping the stainless-steel gears separated by a margin of 4/1000 of an inch at all times during operation.
5. Exclusive Magnetic & Bioceramic Technology: The magnetic and bioceramic technology found only in Greenstar yields juice of exceptional nutritional quality and delays oxidaiton - allowing your juice to remain fresh longer.
Higher Yields: Designed to maximize the yield and nutritional value of your juice, Advanced Heavy Duty Jumbo Twin Gears, with the same magnetic and bioceramic technology as the original twin gears, extend the juicing process from two to three stages - crushng, mixing, and pressing.
Added Safety: Greenstar Elite prevents injury by elminating your chances of interacting with moving parts by including a safety switch system attached to the safety hood, which disables operation when the hood is removed.
Easy Clean Up: By combining parts through the new sleek design, there are fewer parts, which means there is less to clean. Additionally, the included safety hood can be used as a basket to cradle the juicing parts after cleaning providing you with storage space for drying without taking up any additional space on the counter.
Locking Mechanism: A stationary latching system, one snap step offeres optimum convenience and an easier way to assemble and dissassemble the machine.
Sleek Design: The new, modern, lightweight, streamlined look matches to any kitchen counter complimenting your kitchen style and design.
Easy Grip Outlet Adjusting Knob: The knob has been re-designed to include easy grip ridges so you can easily grasp, turn, and manually control the pressure inside the machine quickly so you can juice a wider variety of fruits and vegetables of different consistencies.
Carrying Handle: Designed to add convenience making it easier for you to move your machine.
Increased Versatility: By adding the mixing stage in between the crushing and pressing stages, juicing soft fruits has now become much easier and more effective.
Greenstar's Complete Mastication: Unlike other incomplete masticating juicers, the Greenstar Juicers are equipped with all the functions of a complete mastication system. The powerful design of the Twin Gears make it easy for the Greenstar to exercise a mastication that imitates the human teeth. The pocket recesses were created for slicing (incisors), the cutting points for cutting stringy cellulose (canines), and the gear teeth base for crushing (molars). These three processes portion produce into smaller pieces for easy juicing and cut stringy vegetables down for trouble-free processing and ejection (preventing produce from tangling around the gears and jamming up the pulp ejection system).
Greenstar's patented Twin Gears incorporate the Complete Mastication along with additional magnetic and bio-ceramic technology. This allows Greenstar Elite's patented Jumbo Twin Gears to maximize both the yield and the nutritional value of your juice.
What's the difference between Mastication and Complete Mastication?
Many juicers claim to be masticating juicers, and to a certain extent, what they claim is true. Many of these "masticating" juicers - single-auger, horizontal, or vertical - do employ either an auger or a dual gear system that work to crush produce and press the juice out. But these so-called "masticating" juicers are missing crucial steps in their juicing process and fall short of being a complete mastication system. Comparing it to the human mastication system, such incomplete masticating juicers only utilize the molar (crushing) function and lack the incisor (slicing) and canine (cutting) function. Juicing with these kinds of juicers is like chewing with your molars, or even just with your gums.