Easily peel fruits and vegetables with gentle precision with the Tribest Choisons Procera Ceramic Peeler.
Slicing and Dicing is Effortless with Choisons Ceramic Knives
The extra-sharp, lightweight blades of the ceramic knives allow you to get difficult slicing and cutting jobs done more quickly and easily than with steel knives. Choisons ceramic knives are sharper than stainless steel knives and retain their edge longer. Ceramic blades can cut with more precision, even with difficult to cut foods like soft-skinned fruits and brittle breads. Ceramic breads also don't react with foods, keeping your food looking and tasting fresher longer. Choisons blades are more than 25% thicker than other ceramic knives in order to create a more heavy-duty blade that is more wear-resistant and durable. Choisons ceramic knives are also individually sharpened by hand to ensure superior quality.
- Lightweight- Easy to lift and maneuver
- Extremely Sharp Edges- Will slice neatly and easily through foods
- Extremely Hard- Ceramic Blades are more wear-resistant and need sharpening less often (7 to 10 times as hard as steel!)
- Chemically Stable- Better, fresher taste and appearance when preparing foods
- Thicker- More durability and heavy-duty cutting than other ceramic knives
- Hand-sharpened- Premium quality