Tired of looking for dairy-free yogurt? Try making your own vegan Almond Coconut Yogurt with a recipe inspired by Lou Corona! Enjoy the benefits of having live cultures in your diet for a healthier life!
- 1 Cup of Almonds (soaked overnight with regular water)
- Flesh from 2-3 Young Coconut
- 2-3 Cups of Coconut Water
- ¾ teaspoon of Yolife Yogurt Starter
1. Blend all of the ingredients together, let the yogurt ferment for 6-12 hours in the Yolife Yogurt Maker, then enjoy and refrigerate the rest for later!
For more information on the Yolife Yogurt Maker: (Click Here)
Dynablend Horsepower Plus High Power Blender: (Click Here)